Loving You - Put Yourself First !
11-15 September, 2017
Palm Cove, Qld, Australia
Immerse yourself in this incredible learning and healing experience within the very special energies of the Tropical Far North, where you’ll learn how to put yourself back in sync with your Destiny Path. Learn how to love yourself enough to say yes to your needs, so that you too can experience the fullness of a happy and loving life that literally attracts success and opportunity.
How often have you prioritised the needs of others over your own, just to keep the peace, to help out or because you’ve got a bit of a problem with doing too much for others? It’s time to make a change and what a way to do it!
Sourcing the brilliance from Karina Godwin’s many years of healing expertise and her personal experience in beating a rare, large cancer (as featured in her book, Destiny…Put Yourself First!). Karina’s journey of prioritising herself last and then learning how to put herself first through having cancer creates a fascinating and intimate insight into her deeply raw experience. Use your newly gained knowledge, and the ease and brilliance of Karina’s tools and techniques right away. Ensure you’re leading a life you love and enjoy, one that makes self-love a daily reality.
• Be assisted to create the healing yourself, under Karina’s guidance
• Techniques you can take away, enabling continuous improvement
• Empower yourself to put you in the Driver’s Seat of your Destiny
• Experience an ease of healing like never before using the innate intelligence of the body
• Feel your mood and confidence healing and improving each and every day
• Begin to like who you see in the mirror, and encourage who you are today
• Open your heart as subconscious fears let go of their hold over you
• Gain the insight and awareness that enables self-nurturing
• See a new side to yourself and begin to love who you are
• Develop the motivation to actually put into practice what you learn when you go home
• Choose to put yourself first
What this Event Includes
• Four days of life-changing teaching & tools from Karina
• 3 Guided Healing meditation downloadable tracks
• Welcome Indigenous Ceremony and Dinner, including transfers to & from the centre
• Sunrise Meditation
• Daily tea & coffee on arrival, morning & afternoon tea, lunch
• Roving Lunchtime Massage Therapist to give mini neck or hand massages
• Use of hotel facilities for scheduled self-love activities
• Daily Book Signing and Photo opportunities with Karina
Immerse yourself in the luxury of this intimate luxury setting at the 5 star Balinese styled Sea Temple Resort. Located beachfront amongst tropical gardens, just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre. Stay at the resort or in the myriad of accommodation options nearby (see below for details).
6.30-10pm. Welcome Dinner & Indigenous Fire ceremony
A very special way to step out of our old patterns of the everyday and open to the new opportunities for happiness, love and success that await you. Experience the awesome sounds of the didgeridoo up close, face painting, a sacred corroberee, a lakeside fire ceremony, meet & photo opportunities with the Tjapukai warriors. Includes an open grill dinner and transfers to and from the Sea Temple Resort
8.30am-4.30pm. Understanding Self Love, Letting Go of the Unnecessary
Gain an intimate insight and understanding of your own state of self-love and just how it is sabotaging you away from your destiny path. Learn through the events that created self-hatred, culminating in Karina’s own journey with healing cancer. Recognise the conflicts of your Soul and Ego voices and learn new patterns to deal with subconscious fear, finally letting go of what isn’t serving you.
6-6.45am Sunrise Meditation to welcome in Self Love & Self Esteem
An official invitation to the Universal energies to welcome into your body and lives, the energies of Self-Love and Self-Esteem. As the morning is birthed, so too is a new way of living.
8.30am-4.30pm Healing the Causes, Deleting Criticism & Inserting Self Worth
A big healing day today that you’ll master yourself. Recognising and healing the causes of that which stopped your ability to truly self-love and nurture. Understanding and deleting the conscious and subconscious causes and patterns of self-criticism, replacing it with self-worth.
8.30am-4.30pm Becoming Kind, Learning to Nurture You
Learning the tools and wisdom that enable you to integrate new patterns of kindness, self-nurturing and self-love, to fuel and grow your self-worth and self-esteem
5.30-6.15pm Recommended Personal Sunset Releasing Ceremony
Done in a location of your choice, a symbolic release (with instructions) to let go of the old ways, creating space for the new behaviours and patterns to grow.
8.30am-4pm. Recovering Your Brilliance, New Beginnings
You are about to embark on a whole new way of living and breathing in the world. Today we bring the insight into who you really are, which together with new tools and techniques enable you to truly make a difference in the way you experience your life. Connect to your inner wisdom to begin an intuitive way of creating success along your destiny path as you prioritise and put yourself first.
What this Event Excludes
Accommodation, Airfares, Transfers to your accommodation or venue.
Meals outside the hours of the event.
Breakfast on Wednesday may be purchased at the special rate of $24 for those not staying at the resort, who wish to dine at the venue until commencement of classes.
Optional extra cost self-love treatments or activities, payable on day to provider.
Learning to put yourself first requires time to be spent on self-love activities. Each afternoon you’ll have the opportunity to choose a different self-love activity. This doesn’t have to cost anything, but to cater for those who love a spa treatment or want to add to their experience, we’ve included some extra options.
Optional extra cost activities:
(Must be pre-booked as a limited number of places are available, allocated at time of booking at your request)
• Express Massage ......$60 for 30mins (save $20) For those who simply want to stop for total equilibrium and respite from the cares of the world. A gentle and relaxing massage, perfect for relieving stress, anxiety and over-worked muscles. A true sensory journey using Vie Spa signature blended essential oils.
• Marine Hand Sea Spa (Li’Tya).......$60 for 30mins (save $20) Soothing and replenishing treatment for hands and lower arms. A skin softening hand soak with sea salts and essential oils of frangipani and ylang ylang, followed by a skin smoothing exfoliation of sea salt and oil. Your arms are cocooned in a warm towel to infuse a rich hydrating masque which is followed by a deeply relaxing hand and arm massage. Absolute bliss!
• Foot Prints in the Sand ......$60 for 30mins (save $20) A “treat for your feet” starting with a foot soak, then exfoliation of the feet and calves with sea salt. Nourish with a cooling masque, smooth with a soufflé lotion and soothing foot massage to nurture those hard working feet!
• Connecting to the Earth Energies, healing nature walk with Alesa ($25 for 40mins)
• Hire a bike from reception for a ride through the local area (from $20 for 1 day)
No cost activities:
(Must bring clothing &/or items to facilitate your choice of activity with you to the event)
• Swim in the Ocean
• Relax on the beach
• Lay on the sun lounges around the pool
• Swim in one of the three resort pools
• Exercise or run along the beach
• Read a book
• Write a Journal
• Soak in a bath
• Sleep or rest
• Sketch or draw
• Walk or sit in the gardens
• Go for a walk
• Listen to music
• Apply a face-pack
• Give yourself a manicure
• Give yourself a pedicure
• Moisturise your body
• Give yourself a foot massage
• Play in the sand
• Do a puzzle
• Play your instrument
• Eat something delicious
• Practice a language
• Sit in silence
• Go shopping
Watch something hilarious or moving
How to Get There
Palm Cove is a 25minute drive from Cairns International Airport which is serviced from all Capital cities by Virgin Australia, Qantas, Jetstar and Tiger Air airlines.
Transport from Cairns to Palm Cove can be organised directly with your accommodation provider or via taxi (around $75), shuttle services directly, (prices from $17 one way). Rental cars are available at the airport.
$1750 Full price
$1500 Early Bird Special* save $250
$1500 Existing Client Special^ save $250
* Must be booked & paid in full by 13/6/17
^ Must be a registered client of FSIH prior to booking, of a class, treatment or course. Rate available with no expiry date.
All prices are inclusive of GST
To register a place and pay via PayPal, credit card, direct debit, over the phone or in person
Terms & Conditions of Participation
Places are guaranteed only when full payment is received. We recommend you consider all of your circumstances before booking as a strict cancellation policy will be adhered to.
Cancel prior to 10/8/2017: 50% Penalty of total fee
Cancel on or after 10/8/2017: NO REFUND!
Refund requests must be notified in writing and will be subject to the above penalties according to the date received.
We recommend you have a backup plan for transport to allow for flight cancellations or unforeseen circumstances. There are no refunds for non-attendance for part or all of the event.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule this event due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you have flexible travel and accommodation plans and purchase travel insurance.
Our expectation is that you will behave in a manner that is both respectful, kind and non-disruptive to all staff, other participants and the venue. We reserve the right to remove those with behaviour we deem to be disruptive, disrespectful or inappropriate for the remainder of the event without right to any refund.
Palm Cove is a very popular holiday destination and as such has plenty of variety from which to source your accommodation. Most properties are an easy 4-15 min walk from our location. From five star resorts to budget accommodation, the choice is yours. We have negotiated special event rates at the five star Pullman Sea Temple, Peppers and The Reef House resorts, and have included links to a couple of the closest properties. A more comprehensive list of accommodation from 5* to backpackers can be found on hotel websites or websites such as booking.com, Trivago, Expedia, Lastminute &Wotif
We suggest you book as early as possible, rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. It’s a great time of year in Palm Cove and can book out early.
Sea Temple & Resort Event Accommodation Rates (subject to availability)
Studio Spa Room $229, 1BR Apartment $289, 2BR Apartment $349. Includes breakfast & free internet
Please contact us for prices for extra person in the room
*Sea Temple & Resort have put aside rooms for our event, so to access these rooms and secure your discount please book over the phone and let them know you are with Flying Souls
Peppers Event Accommodation Rates (subject to availability)
Resort Spa Room $292, Resort 1BR Apartment $383, 1BR Penthouse $428, Resort 2BR $532, Resort 3BR $647
Includes breakfast. Inclusions TBC. Contact us for promotional code
The Reef House and Spa (subject to availability)
King Brigadier Room $323, King Verandah Room $350, King Verandah Spa Room $409, King Brigadier Ocean View Spa Room $481. Rooms include breakfast, free WiFi, bikes, sketching kits, twilight punch & canapes & more
Ph: 07 4080 2600
A couple of Nearby Properties
Grand Mercure Rockford Esplanade
Ph: 07 4055 3999
Ph: 07 4059 8100
To Do in Palm Cove & Surrounds
Why not extend your stay either before or after the event to soak up and experience what the Tropical Far North has to offer? Try:
• Great Barrier Reef
• Daintree Rainforest
• Sun & Sand of the beautiful beaches in the area
• Port Douglas with its vibrant cafés and shopping
• Spas and Wellbeing Centres
• Wildlife centres
• White water rafting, kayaking, jet skis & Sailing, Hot air ballooning, parachuting, all-terrain vehicles
1. Is there any age restriction?
Attendees must be a minimum of thirteen years old, there is no maximum age.
2. What’s the latest I can book?
We recommend you book early to ensure we can accommodate your booking and to ensure availability of accommodation. Subject to availability, enrolments may be taken up to the week before. Please note early bird rates are subject to expiry.
3. Can I pay a deposit to reserve a spot?
All places are reserved by making full payment. We cannot guarantee availability via a deposit if there are other attendees ready to make full payment. Please contact us for further information.
4. Do I have to be at the Welcome Dinner?
All elements of this experience have been carefully considered to ensure you are able to achieve the greatest level of healing and change. We think it’s important but please contact us if there is a problem attending.
5. I’m not a morning person, do I have to attend the sunrise meditation?
To achieve the best results, it is important you attend all prescribed activities.
6. I want to book an extra cost activity. How do I do this?
Payment will be on the day but activities need to be booked in advance of your arrival to ensure we can accommodate you. Payment details will be included in your welcome pack.
7. My flight leaves early on Friday afternoon. Can I leave early?
All elements of this experience have been carefully considered to ensure you are able to achieve the greatest level of healing and change. We recommend you attend all of the event to ensure you can achieve the results we’ve created for you. If you choose to eliminate any area of the experience, you can expect your results may be adversely affected.
8. Can I stay off site or out of town?
You can literally stay wherever you like as long as you are on time for all sessions. Ensure you have a car or transport organised if you’re staying some distance away.
9. Where can I eat dinner?
Palm Cove is literally full of restaurants, cafes and take away food venues so you’re spoilt for choice. There is also a small supermarket on the main shopping strip if you’re wanting to self-cater.
10. I want to have breakfast at the Sea Temple, despite staying elsewhere. Can I be accommodated?
Yes, we have negotiated a special rate of $24 for you.
11. Can I contact you out of hours during the event?
You will be provided with a mobile number in your information pack for use in an emergency or to inform of unforeseen events, eg transport delay.
12. Do I have to do the Self-Nurturing activities?
Yes. Learning to feed yourself with love and nurturing are a big part of why you’re here.
13. Can I buy Karina’s book, CD & Inspiration cards at the event? Will she sign them?
Karina will be conducting book signings at the end of each day for 30mins (max 1 pp unless time allows). You can purchase them at the event or bring yours with you for signing if you like.